Quility Weighted Blanket with Removable Cover (12 lbs 60″ x 80″ in grey/navy blue)
What are the Benefits of Weighted Blankets?
Weighted blankets provide plenty of comfort and warmth. They will keep you calm and cozy so that you can fall asleep easier and stay asleep longer.
Weighted blankets mimic the sensations your body gets from deep tissue pressure stimulation. This can have a very relaxing effect. In several studies, users with insomnia and anxiety reported better sleep and feeling more refreshed the next day after two weeks of using a weighted blanket versus their usual bedding.
Source: PsychologyToday (https://www.psychologytoday.com)
Why Choose Quility Weighted Blankets?
- Removable duvet cover – each set includes a soft and comfy Minky duvet cover.
- 100% breathable cotton fabric – keeps you cooler.
- Glass beads – uses hypo-allergenic, and orderless glass beads for added weight.
- Extra two polyester layers – prevents tears and bead from leaking out.
- Uses a glue-less polyester padding – surrounds glass beads for max comfort.
- Multi-loop cover binding – secures blanket cover in place.
- New sewing technology – durable material designed to last longer.
- Satisfaction guaranteed – 100% refund for any reason.
How to Choose the Right Weighted Blanket?
The recommended weight for a weighted blanket is 10-12% of your body weight, plus 1 pound (or 12-14% plus one pound for couples). Weighted blankets should be light enough as to avoid restraining or restricting your movement.
Here’s a chart that shows which weighted blanket to buy depending on your body weight and bed size:
Quility Blanket Color Options
Quility weighted blankets are available with different color cover options:
The minimum age for the use of a weighted blanket is 13 years old. Weighted blankets should never go past the shoulders or cover the head. Pregnant women, babies and children under 5 years old, and people who can’t move the weighted blanket themselves are prohibited from using the product.