Product Description from Manufacturer
- DEEPER MEDITATION | Our meditation seat is tall enough to properly align your hips and spine for correct posture. This reduces stress on your knees, ankles, and back, increases your comfort, and allows longer, pain-free meditations. Our cushion is one of the tallest and can be lowered to any height to accommodate any body size or shape.
- STRESS RELIEF | Lotus-flower acupressure points gently trigger tense spots on your body to relax your muscles, improve your circulation, and give you a deeper, more fulfilling practice. Our customers note a decrease in stress, anxiety, headaches and back pain even after the first use.
- TWO-SIDES | Flip the cushion over if at first the lotus-flower points are too intense. The back side is free of acupressure points and is designed as a traditional Japanese Zen meditation cushion. Our cushion can also be used as a yoga bolster, meditation mat or floor pillow seating for all levels and styles of meditation.
- MINDFUL DESIGN | Our cushions are expertly crafted with durable, washable, high-quality materials that are built to last. We use a subdued palette of colors that each have a calming, creative influence on your emotions.
- 100% GUARANTEE & FREE GUIDE | We are committed to providing you with the best products and the best service. If you aren’t completely satisfied, return your cushion for a full refund. Included in package is a 7-Step Meditation Guide perfect for experts and beginners alike.
What are the Benefits of Meditation?
Meditation is the practice of connecting the body and mind by paying attention to the nature of your consciousness. One popular method of meditation practice is mindfulness meditation.
Mindfulness meditation involves learning to focus your mind on being present. By training the mind to be fully present, you can learn to think and experience more clearly. This can lead to profound positive effects.
Meditation is a mind and body practice that has a long history of use for increasing calmness and physical relaxation, improving psychological balance, coping with illness, and enhancing overall health and well-being.
In practicing mindfulness, you develop the skill of acknowledging free flowing thoughts and learning to let them go with out worry. After a while, this becomes easier.
When you meditate, it’s like working out your brain. You strengthen your ability to control the mind.
Some studies suggest that meditation can physically change the brain and improve its ability to process information.
Meditation can be very useful for managing pain, relieving stress, and psychological and emotional balancing. Practice can be very relaxing and lead to improvements in your overall well-being.
- Double-sided cushion
- Supports good posture
- Convenient size to move around & store away
- Has a handle for easy care
- Removable outer shell for easy cleaning care
- Needs more colors and pattern style options